Multiple Walker Methodist communities received 2020 Customer Experience awards from Pinnacle Quality Insight, a customer satisfaction measurement firm. According to Pinnacle, award-winners display a continued dedication to providing best-in-class healthcare services to seniors.
During 2019, a sampling of our residents, patients, and their families or caregivers participated in monthly telephone interviews through Pinnacle. These interviews included open-ended questions with opportunities to rate Walker Methodist communities in specific categories.
Each community that received a 2020 Customer Experience Award from Pinnacle has met rigorous standards by scoring in the top 15% in the nation across a 12-month average.
“To earn Pinnacle Awards each year is a true achievement because they are given based on what our customers say about us,” said Scott Riddle, president and CEO of Walker Methodist. “It is our mission to enhance the lives of older adults through a culture of care, respect, and service, and the awards show that we are living our mission.”
Havenwood of Minnetonka, which celebrates its first year this month, earned 10 Pinnacle Awards. “To be such a new community and know that our residents feel respected and well cared for is a true accomplishment,” said Jacob Schneider, executive director of Havenwood of Minnetonka.
Walker Methodist is celebrating its 75th year of serving older adults throughout the greater Twin Cities metro area and in Wisconsin. “As Walker Methodist continues to grow and expand, awards like these help to remind us that we are making a meaningful impact on the lives of those we serve,” said Riddle. “I am proud of the work our employees do every day to make our communities the best place to live and work.”
This year, Walker Methodist is celebrating 75 years of serving older adults through our mission of Life. And all the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults through a culture of care, respect, and service.
2020 Customer Experience Awards from Pinnacle Quality Insight
- Havenwood of Minnetonka, assisted living and care suites: (1) Overall Satisfaction, (2) Personal Care, (3) Quality of Food, (4) Cleanliness, (5) Response to Problems, (6) Dignity and Respect, (7) Communication, (8) Activities, (9) Transportation Needs, (10) Overall Customer Experience
- Walker Methodist Care Suites, assisted living: (1) Activities, (2) Move-in Process
- Walker Methodist Care Suites, care suites: (1) Activities, (2) Safety and Security
- Walker Methodist Highview Hills, memory care: (1) Communication, (2) Activities, (3) Safety and Security
- Walker Methodist Levande, memory care: (1) Safety and Security
- Walker Methodist Place: (1) Overall Satisfaction, (2) Personal Care, (3) Dignity and Respect, (4) Overall Customer Experience
- Walker Methodist Plaza Cityview: (1) Activities