For the past few months, our team members have been working on the frontlines of this global pandemic. They faithfully serve residents and make a difference every day. Nurses, fitness technicians, servers, life enrichment assistants, and many more team members leave their families to care for residents as their own.
Yes, they’ve been working hard—which makes the support from friends, residents, families, neighbors, and people like you all the more special. Your encouragement has been incredible.
When we started the Well-wishes for Walker Methodist campaign, we hoped to cheer team members with kind words and support them financially, and the Walker Methodist community has gone above and beyond.
Thanks to people like you, countless notes of encouragement have been sent to team members at every community. You have generously donated more than $38,000 to help our team members with expenses related to the pandemic. And we’re so grateful this support has continued.
If you want to submit a word of support, please visit our Well-wishes for Walker Methodist page. You can also donate here to help alleviate team members’ unexpected financial burdens created by COVID-19.
Below you’ll find some moving, well-deserved, and thoughtful words of appreciation for our team members. We hope you’ll be inspired to send a note, too, and honor the healthcare workers in your life.
- To one and all, words cannot say how much I appreciate all you do to make my world happier and easier as a resident.
- To the heroes of our times: Your devoted service and sacrifice mean so much to everyone you care for, their families, friends, and our entire community. Thank you!
- It is important you be recognized for your dedication, loyalty, and professionalism toward our friends and family under your care. It is not surprising you meet the current challenges with grace, because that’s the kind of people you are. Many, many thanks for all you do.
- Thank you so much for the wonderful care you provide my mother. It makes me so glad to know she is being compassionately cared for. I appreciate how friendly and caring your team is and how you are constantly seeking to protect them as well as improve the quality of their lives during this time.
- Thank you all for caring for our mother. We understand each of you are putting yourselves and your families at risk to help her, and we appreciate you. Be safe, and thank you.
- I am thankful for all the skilled, dedicated, and compassionate team members at Walker Methodist Health Center. They are always thinking ahead and routinely go above and beyond to ensure our residents receive the very best care. To everyone sacrificing so much to save so many: thank you for all you do and please be safe. My prayers are with all of you and the residents.
- A humongous thanks to all Walker Methodist team members for the countless things you do every day to make the lives of residents safe, happy, and healthy, especially in these uncertain times. You are the best of the best, and your ongoing commitment and unfailing sacrifices are truly amazing to behold!
- My mom loves your team. Thank you for taking such good care of her. We both appreciate you so much. You are my heroes!