Havenwood of Burnsville opened its care suites neighborhood in May. This neighborhood is the newest addition to Havenwood of Burnsville’s independent living, assisted living, and memory care living options.
Lola Amendt, executive director, said, “This opening is an important highlight in our journey as we provide the best care to our residents. As health needs increase, it is reassuring to our residents and families to receive continued support from the team they have come to know, depend on, and love.”
The care suites model began in 1992 with Walker Methodist, which manages Havenwood of Burnsville. Made of units of five personal apartments with private kitchenettes and baths, care suites were created to provide high levels of assistance in a home-level environment. Residents benefit from a shared living area and attention to detail. Using individualized care plans based on wants and needs, caregivers help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and more. If a resident’s needs change, transitioning to increased care is easy.
More benefits of care suites include:
- Comfortable, private care with 5:1 resident-to-staff ratio and 24/7 healthcare services
- Skilled RN oversight, medication management, and partnership with additional support providers
- Compassionate spiritual care team
- Tailored social events, activities, and gatherings
- Restaurant-quality dining in our private dining room
- Excellent customer service
- Appropriate, engaging activities, and programs
Safety during the COVID-19 pandemic
During these unprecedented times, our team is still able to welcome new residents safely. To learn more about our updated protocols and procedures, please visit our coronavirus update page or read about how we’re working to ensure our communities are safe havens.
We would love to share this dynamic living option with you! To schedule a video tour for an individual or group, please contact Debbie Strong at email@example.com or 612-503-7608.